NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'available' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nanny Available To Start Immediately

Our excellent former nanny is looking to place her sister-in-law as a nanny/babysitter. Please contact Zenden Lhamo directly at 551-775-36…

Started by PMK

0 Oct 16, 2021

Excellent Part-Time Nanny Available (Tibetan)

Hi Mommies, My nanny of 6 years (Tibetan), looking to get part time work for her. Excellent work ethics, cooking and housekeeping skills.…

Started by Shubha Sharma

0 Aug 6, 2020

Part time nanny available 8:30am-2pm

Hi all, my part time nanny is available Monday -Fridays from 8:30 through around 2 pm. Please call or email me if you’re interested, thank…

Started by Smitha Dwarakanath

0 Sep 18, 2019

Amazing nanny/babysitter( specialty newborns) available from 1 July, 2018

Hi,  We are looking for a long-term babysitting position for our loving nanny Gauri. We are relocating. She started taking care of our lit…

Started by PRIYANKA GHOSH

0 May 19, 2018

Nanny Available Starting February

Our nanny is looking for work starting Feb 1st. She has been with us for a little over 3 years and the only reason we are not continuing wi…

Started by momtov

0 Jan 16, 2018

Our wonderful nanny is available August 14, 2017

Our superb Tibetan nanny, Dolkar has been with us for 16 months now. She is a wonderful caregiver our 21 month old. Dolkar has seen our s…

Started by PMK

0 Jul 28, 2017

Full Time Nanny available immediately

Jyothi nanny who took care of our daughter in summer months is available full time immediately. She is an excellent nanny she took care of…

Started by Gowri Madhu

0 Nov 6, 2016

Looking for a new home for my nanny of 6 years

I am looking for a new home for my nanny of 6 years. We are moving to the suburbs and will miss her greatly - she has truly become a part o…

Started by Vidya

4 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Saraswathi Venkataraman

My awesome nanny looking for a new home starting September

We are relocating to a new town & can't bring my nanny with us. She'd been taking care of my 2 boys (6, 4) from last 3yrs. She is a won…

Started by Tania Bhullar

0 Aug 17, 2015

Nanny available for Tuesdays and weekends.

Hi, My nanny is available full day on Tuesdays and weekends for baby sitting and house keeping. She is efficient , reliable and punctual.P…

Started by PRIYANKA GHOSH

0 Jul 31, 2015

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service