NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'cook' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Nanny looking for Job in December/ Jan

Hello everyone My nanny is looking for work in December and January. We are out of town from December 15th to January 6th. If anyone needs…

Started by Kuleen Singh

0 Nov 2, 2016

excellent nepali cook/ cleaning/household work

My friends excellent nepali nanny/ house keeping, cooking, cleaning help available after 1:30 pm to 6pm daily and on sat.  She is nice kind…

Started by Mike Steff

0 Oct 17, 2016

Cook available for morning hours

Bhartiji can be reached at 551-888-7951. Her rotis and parathas are exceptional! She is very punctual too.

Started by Manasvi Thawani

0 Jul 6, 2016

Does anyone cook phulka and delivery / pick at Newport

Hi Does anyone delivery home cooked fresh phulka everynight at Newport?  I can even pick up.

Started by Priyanka Harikrishnan

2 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Yashika khatwani 'RIMPY'

Part time Nanny/Cook (3 days/week)

Hi all, I am seeking a part time nanny for our 5 month old son starting April 15, 2016. We are looking for someone trustworthy and reliabl…

Started by PMK

1 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Ami Doshi

Looking for a cook (prefer someone that makes non veg also)

I am looking for a cook to start ASAP to come to hoboken every day and prepare meals. If you know someone, could you please share their inf…

Started by Nidhi Agrawal

1 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Yashika khatwani 'RIMPY'

Same Old..Cook needed urgently!

Hi there, It seems like every few months I land on this forum looking for a cook..dah silly me! But in-laws are coming to town & reall…

Started by Swapnil Singh Kapoor

1 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Nisha Khandelwal

Looking for a cook

Looking for someone to help me with cooking 2-3 times a week, either in the morning or evening. If you have any leads, please contact me.…

Started by Payal Kapadia Shroff

1 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by krina thakar

Looking for a north indian/ punjabi cook

Hi, My friends are looking for a punjabi person to cook at their place, vegetarian or non-vegetarian are both okay. They are right opposite…

Started by Latika Mayor

1 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by NewportMommy

Looking for cooking help twice a week

Hi all,I am looking for someone to help out with cooking two times a week. Please suggest if you know someone who is available asap.I live…

Started by divya hardiya

6 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Jasmine Malik Chhatwal

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service