NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'cooking' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A very good nanny for pat time availabl

Hi my friend's nepali nanny is looking for morning part-time in NEWPORT only . She can also help light house work, laundry and cooking. Her…

Started by Mike Steff

0 Nov 22, 2019

Nanny/ cook/househelper part time available

Please call my friend's neapli nanny  347-613-5464. she is available from1:30 to 5:30 or 2 to 5:30-6 every day she is good in cleaning, coo…

Started by Mike Steff

0 Aug 13, 2019

Cook Available

Hi, My cooking lady is looking to pick up some extra hours on evening during weekdays or weekends (any time). She cooks vegetarian food. Yo…

Started by Payal Varshney

0 Feb 7, 2018

Looking for part time help in Edison

Hello mommies, I am looking for part time cooking help in Edison area. I need someone to come everyday for 2-3 hours in the evening/aftern…

Started by Chinmayi Raval

0 Dec 2, 2017

Fulltime Nanny available from Nov 6th

Hi All, My nanny Kalpana Patel is available for fulltime work from Nov 6th. She is very kind and caring and excellent with babies as well…

Started by Suchi Gala

0 Oct 20, 2017

Cook needed on daily or alternate day basis

Hi looking for daily or alternate day veggie North Indian cook on urgent basis. Please call at 860-328-0857

Started by Raj Banerjee

1 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Rita Sharma

Seeking 2 hr help in cooking and cleaning daily from 6 pm to 8 pm including weekends

Hi Mommies, i am seeking help with cooking, cleaning and other household chores in Grove Street area. Requirement is for 2 hrs daily (6pm t…

Started by Komal

0 Nov 26, 2016

nanny/ housekeeping help available

My friends excellent nanny/ house keeping help available after 1pm to 6pm daily. She is nice kind and clean. you can reach her at 347-613-5…

Started by Mike Steff

0 Oct 3, 2016

Full Time nanny available

Hi All, Nanny Sheila is available for a Full Time nanny/babysitter job.She can also help with cooking and cleaning. You can reach her dire…

Started by Aparna Jinesh

0 Feb 8, 2016

Same Old..Cook needed urgently!

Hi there, It seems like every few months I land on this forum looking for a cook..dah silly me! But in-laws are coming to town & reall…

Started by Swapnil Singh Kapoor

1 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Nisha Khandelwal

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service