NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'house' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A very good nanny for pat time availabl

Hi my friend's nepali nanny is looking for morning part-time in NEWPORT only . She can also help light house work, laundry and cooking. Her…

Started by Mike Steff

0 Nov 22, 2019

Nanny/ cook/househelper part time available

Please call my friend's neapli nanny  347-613-5464. she is available from1:30 to 5:30 or 2 to 5:30-6 every day she is good in cleaning, coo…

Started by Mike Steff

0 Aug 13, 2019

Cook needed on daily or alternate day basis

Hi looking for daily or alternate day veggie North Indian cook on urgent basis. Please call at 860-328-0857

Started by Raj Banerjee

1 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Rita Sharma

nanny/ housekeeping help available

My friends excellent nanny/ house keeping help available after 1pm to 6pm daily. She is nice kind and clean. you can reach her at 347-613-5…

Started by Mike Steff

0 Oct 3, 2016

Camp Riverbend Open House

Choosing a camp?  Come to Camp Riverbend's Open House Saturday January 30! Celebrate the wonderful season of winter at our Open House for p…

Started by Miriam Peretsman

0 Jan 27, 2016

Looking for a house helper to help with organizing, meal preparation, laundry folding and some ironing- prefered 2 times/week or 1/week for longer hours

Hello, I am looking for someone who can help me household chores. I need some help with meal preparations, organizing closets, laundry fol…

Started by Bhavana Maheshwari

0 Aug 27, 2015

Beautiful waterfront 2 bed home for rent

Beautiful water front corner unit town home with a huge lawn available for rent from December. conveniently located on rt 400 South ( Droye…

Started by Manjari Shah

0 Oct 13, 2014

Moving Sale,,,,everything must go asap.

A friend is leaving out of the country Moving sale...everything is in excellent condition Cushions - Small $3 Big $5 Center table along…

Started by Mike Steff

0 Sep 8, 2014

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service