NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'in' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$2700 / 1br / 1ba - 765 sq. ft. - RENOVATED 1BED/1BATH LUXURY APT FOR RENT FROM OCT 1 (NO BROKER FEES)

Visit this link for pictures:  http://newjersey.craigslist.org/apa/5777605763.html (Currently undergoing renovation and hence some of these…

Started by Rohit Khandekar

0 Sep 12, 2016

Brand New!! - 1 Bed apartment for Rent at the Luxury Oakman Condo

The Oakman Condominium is built in 2016. Be the first to rent this beautiful new apartment with all the modern and chic appliances/amenitie…

Started by sneha shah

2 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by sneha shah

Looking for a live-in nanny in Scarsdale, NY

Looking for gujarati nanny for taking care of 2 daughters: 4 yr old (going to school) and 1 yr old. And help with cooking and home chores.…

Started by Anita Shah

0 Apr 18, 2016

Live in Nanny - family looking for in Scarsdale NY

Looking for Gujarati nanny to take care of 2 daughters- 4 yr old (goes to school) and 1 yr old, help with cooking and home chores. For more…

Started by Anita Shah

0 Apr 18, 2016

moving out sale on new bose speaker

Brand New in the Box Bose Companion 3 II price 175 ( market price 399) To purchase please whatsapp me on +1(201)-885-9550. PRERNA

Started by Prerna Deo

0 Mar 30, 2016

One bed, one bath for lease transfer in Jersey city

One bed, one bath big apartment for lease transfer from 17 th January 2016. Semi furnished with refrigerater and dishwasher. Corner apartme…

Started by Priyanka Jagavkar

0 Dec 23, 2015

2 Br 2.5 BA Apartment for Rent in Jersey City

2 Br 2.5 BA Apartment for Rent in Jersey City Stanford Model - 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, garage triplex. Open Living Room/Dining Room with Ha…

Started by Ks Sa

0 Oct 29, 2015

Looking for live-In nanny in westchester

Hi Mommy, I recently moved out of jersey area to westchester. And looking for live in nanny to start I. August 2015. Please contact me wit…

Started by Anita Shah

1 Jul 16, 2015

Furniture items for sale

Sofa set in excellent condition. Contemporary furniture, made of cane wood. Very light weight, easy to move around. Price $ 110 Camp cot/ g…

Started by Sumedha Oberoi

4 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Sumedha Oberoi

Live in or Live out Nepali nanny in her late 50's available

Hi mommies, I know a wonderful Nepali nanny in her late 50's who is looking for a live in or live out nanny position. She stays in Queens a…

Started by Payal Shetty

4 May 26, 2015
Reply by Payal Shetty

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service