NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'nanny' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Our wonderful nanny is available August 14, 2017

Our superb Tibetan nanny, Dolkar has been with us for 16 months now. She is a wonderful caregiver our 21 month old. Dolkar has seen our s…

Started by PMK

0 Jul 28, 2017

Looking for nanny in secaucus area

Hi, Is there any place to find nanny listing for secaucus location (xchange) I am new to the newport mommy site , can someone please help…

Started by Silpa Ravs

5 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Shilpa Patel

Full time nanny available

Hi, I have a recommendation for a great full-time Gujrati nanny. She has taken good care of my now 1 year old since age 5 months and also c…

Started by Megha Gandhre

1 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Mansi Pajankar

Full-time Nanny becoming available 11/23

Hi all We are transitioning our 15-month old daughter to daycare and having to let go of our amazing nanny - Hina Patel. Hina aunty has w…

Started by Priyamvada Kamra

0 Nov 14, 2016

My Nanny looking for Job in December/ Jan

Hello everyone My nanny is looking for work in December and January. We are out of town from December 15th to January 6th. If anyone needs…

Started by Kuleen Singh

0 Nov 2, 2016

excellent nepali cook/ cleaning/household work

My friends excellent nepali nanny/ house keeping, cooking, cleaning help available after 1:30 pm to 6pm daily and on sat.  She is nice kind…

Started by Mike Steff

0 Oct 17, 2016

nanny/ housekeeping help available

My friends excellent nanny/ house keeping help available after 1pm to 6pm daily. She is nice kind and clean. you can reach her at 347-613-5…

Started by Mike Steff

0 Oct 3, 2016

RESULTS of the Nanny Survey

Thanks to everyone who took the time to answer our nanny survey - The results indicate somewhat expected trends: Please note that the belo…

Started by NewportMommy

12 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Sahana Hegde

Full time Nanny available from Sept

Sunita is very loving, caring, trustworthy and hard-working nanny. She has been working for us for 2 1/2 years since my daughter was one ye…

Started by Preeti Sharma

4 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Preeti Sharma

Teacher available for Babysitting during summer break

Hello, My Nanny's niece is a 7th-9th grade Biology teacher who is on summer break and is looking for part time or full time babysitting fr…

Started by Nalini

0 Jul 18, 2016

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service