NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'nanny' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beware of Tanya Akhtar - nanny with false reference!

Ladies I had a very bad experience with this Bangladeshi nanny (she has green card and drivers license!!). Please dont get fooled by her.…

Started by Rajini Shankar

0 Jun 24, 2014

Looking for a Full time nanny

Looking for a caring and trust worthy full time nanny starting April 28th for my 2 year old daughter. Timings would be 8-6 and she should b…

Started by Vibha Middha

0 Apr 22, 2014

Looking for full-time nanny - (English and Hindi speaking)

Hi- I will be needing a full-time nanny at the end of April (but could start even sooner , ie, this month if they need to start immediately…

Started by sue varma

3 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Sherrina Navani

Excellent (OUTSTANDING) Nanny looking for Full-time position

Hi, I'd like to recommend our outstanding nanny, Nadia - she is looking for a full time position. She has been with us for 6 months, but p…

Started by P M

2 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Poonam Goyal

Excellent Nanny Available

My nanny Nimisha is available for a full-time or part-time position. She has been taking excellent care of my son since he was 3 months old…

Started by S G

0 Jan 12, 2014

Urgently looking for nanny for a month starting from Jan 20th

Hi All, I am urgently looking for full time or part-time nanny (12-6pm) starting from Jan 20th for a month as my current nanny needs to g…

Started by JB_Yahoo

0 Jan 10, 2014

Need a full time nanny for twins starting mid December

Hello Friends, I am new to the NewportMommy group. I am planning to move to Newport area with my twins and was looking for references on fu…

Started by Miti

3 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by RK

Full-Time Nanny/Cook available

Rani is looking for a full-time babysitting job in Jersey City, Manhattan area. She is from Punjab (India) and have 2 children of her own.…

Started by Tania Bhullar

0 Oct 14, 2013

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service