NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'school' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Home Sale - Check this beautiful home listed in Westchester

Schools 10/10 - Quaker ridge elementary Very familial street Find a home to your family now! https://www.zillow.com/homes/24-Gatehouse-R

Started by Anita Shah

0 Oct 29, 2019

Millburn daycare/nanny and Summer school - extended day options- reviews requested

Hi all, I am hoping we have a good population here Fromm millburn/Chatham area. Can anyone suggest /know/ send their kids to any daycare a…

Started by PRIYANKA GHOSH

0 Feb 27, 2018

Home school around olc school area

Any recommendations for home schools around olc school (grand street) area would really be appreciated

Started by sonal jindal

0 Mar 1, 2016

Public Schools Pre School Fair

Share on Facebook

Started by NewportMommy

0 Oct 19, 2015

Schooling for my 2yo

Hi everyone,I'm new to the area and a first time mom so I'm really unsure of how schooling work in this area. My daughter is 2+ (June 2013…

Started by Kanika Ghai

3 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by amrutha ravichandran

Public (free) preschool prek-3 and pre-k4?

Hi, I live in Hoboken where public PK3 and PK4 are available, and excellent options. However, the downside is that the families don't know…

Started by Dalia Bose

0 Feb 15, 2015

Find the Right School for Your Child

As a Realtor, I am often asked what the best school in this area is. Actually, choosing the right school for your child is a very persona…

Started by Dalia Bose

0 Dec 20, 2014

Reviews needed for Omar Musa school bus service

Hello Moms I want to start the Omar Musa school bus service for my son for the pick up and drop off to the school. Just want some reviews a…

Started by Rucha Joshi

0 Aug 15, 2014

Looking for parents to interview

Hi Mommies! I am a mommy here in the Newport area, and have recently started a company called Kidhoo (http://www.kidhoo.co). I am looking…

Started by meghna shah

0 Jul 25, 2014

Need suggestions on good preschool in newport

Dear friends, I am new to the Newport and I am looking for good day schools for my 21 month old daughter.. Would be great if I can get som…

Started by Priyanka Ruwatia

0 Mar 9, 2014

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service