NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'time' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BabySitter/Nanny required

Hi, I am looking for a full time Nanny (8:00 am -6 Pm) for my 2 months old son. Job responsibilities include all baby related work - feedi…

Started by saniya saifee

0 Apr 1, 2021

Excellent Part-Time Nanny Available (Tibetan)

Hi Mommies, My nanny of 6 years (Tibetan), looking to get part time work for her. Excellent work ethics, cooking and housekeeping skills.…

Started by Shubha Sharma

0 Aug 6, 2020

Part time nanny available 8:30am-2pm

Hi all, my part time nanny is available Monday -Fridays from 8:30 through around 2 pm. Please call or email me if you’re interested, thank…

Started by Smitha Dwarakanath

0 Sep 18, 2019

Full time Available

As we are moving to Suburbs, we are letting go of our full time nanny. Ramila is Available from 2nd week of June 2019 for full time in Jers…

Started by AA

2 May 3, 2019
Reply by Pooja Shah

Amazing Tibetan Nanny available

Tibetan Nanny available from 2 pm- 7pm.Currently she takes care of my 1 yo in the mornings.She is hardworking,dedicated and very loving tow…

Started by Safa Shams

1 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Neetha Kizhakeyil

Looking for nanny in secaucus area

Hi, Is there any place to find nanny listing for secaucus location (xchange) I am new to the newport mommy site , can someone please help…

Started by Silpa Ravs

5 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Shilpa Patel

Looking for help in the evenings

Hi, I am looking for help with household work (mostly cleaning, perhaps a bit of help in the kitchen) from M-F 6-7 pm. If you know anyone…

Started by Neetha Kizhakeyil

0 Nov 14, 2016

excellent nepali cook/ cleaning/household work

My friends excellent nepali nanny/ house keeping, cooking, cleaning help available after 1:30 pm to 6pm daily and on sat.  She is nice kind…

Started by Mike Steff

0 Oct 17, 2016

Full time Nanny available from Sept

Sunita is very loving, caring, trustworthy and hard-working nanny. She has been working for us for 2 1/2 years since my daughter was one ye…

Started by Preeti Sharma

4 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Preeti Sharma

Teacher available for Babysitting during summer break

Hello, My Nanny's niece is a 7th-9th grade Biology teacher who is on summer break and is looking for part time or full time babysitting fr…

Started by Nalini

0 Jul 18, 2016

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service