NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

$2495 - 2 Bedrooms - 1 Bathroom Apt - Available March 1 - Pacific Building

Hi Mommies, 

We are moving from Newport area and would like to transfer our lease. Our apartment is available from March 1, 2015for $2,495 for 1 year lease [Pacific Building]! Our apartment features:
  • Semi-Furnished, Clean, Quiet and Spacious newly painted 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom apartment with lots of closet space & incredible view of Manhattan & Hudson River + lots of sunshine!!
  • FREE 1 MONTH Parking in the garage next to Leasing Office.
  • 24 Hrs Doorman and Elevator. Pets allowed. Smoke Free
  • Laundry & Garbage Disposal on same floor as the apartment. With Playroom, 24 Hr Doorman, & Elevators.
  • Spectacular views of New York & Hudson River
  • Walking distance to Parks, Gym, Day Care, Restaurants, Groceries and Newport Shopping Mall!!
  • Very close to Bus, PATH Train & Light Rail stations. Apt building is 2-5 minutes walk from/to PATH Train, train ride to NYC is 12-15 minutes!!
  • If interested, please call 425-691-7974 or email gunjan.27@gmail.com.https://s.yimg.com/ok/u/assets/img/emoticons/emo54.gif" alt="*:-c call me" title="*:-c call me" class="CToWUd"/>
Thank You!

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi can you share your contact no or call me on 2012684378 Swati 

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service