NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

$2500 / 1br - Large 1 BR Apartment in Atlantic for Rent from Oct 1 - Amazing NYC Views - NO FEE

Hi Everyone,

My current apartment will  be available for rent starting Oct 1. A new lease can be signed for $2500 with the management directly. Atlantic has lots of free amenities for residents like children's playroom, huge well-equipped, lounge and private terrace with gazebo! Please see below for apartment details and click on the Craigslist link for lots of pictures. Please mail me at renu_80@yahoo.com if you are interested. Thanks!

https://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/abo/4667450092.html 

• Unobstructed view of New York City (from G W Bridge to Freedom tower) from living room and bedroom
• Absolute privacy -- no need to keep the blinds closed
• Very spacious living room & bedroom
• Brand new stainless steel appliances -- refrigerator, dishwasher, cooking range and microwave all < 6 months old
• Brand new blinds on all windows
• Lots of closets and storage space
• Gas and water (hot / cold) included
• Building right on the waterfront
• Doorman building, with handyman services included in the cost
• Washer-dryer on each floor
• Newly renovated resident's lounge that can be used to host private parties (see pics)
• Newly renovated children's play area (see pics)
• Large terrace with lounge chairs, tables and a gazebo that can be used to host private parties (see pics)
• NO BROKER FEE

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hie,, I m luking for an apt for nov and December.plz rep if available. My email I'd is uma.budhrani@gmail.com

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service