NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

I am trained practitioner.

Benefits of Acupressure

It restore health and balance to the body's channels of energy and to regulate blood circulation. Acupressure not only treats the energy fields and body but also the mind, emotions,reduces muscle tension, improved circulation.

The session is conducted for one hour.

Charge for the session $20.

Almond Oil /Cream 

Home Visit

Please email to book appointment or reply on the post with your number will get back.

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Charges please 

$ 20 is the charge for head to Toe.I even do pre and Post natal massage.

Duration would be 1 hour or 1.15 or more depends on how the stressed muscles are but surely not less then an hour.

I would be using Almond oil .Hope i have answered all your question you can respond by email and i will get in touch with you.Thanks

Cld u pls give me yr number to take appointment ..Neela Marathe. My no is. 2019120483
Need an appointment for this week convenient time 4 pm onwards

hi.. can you email me ur contact num or mail id ? - vsri180@yahoo.com

Can you please share your contact details

Could you please share your contact information? 

thanks 

G

Need to fix appointment let us he yr number pla Neela

Hi I am intersted in getting the Massage. Pls call me on 2015895475. Thanx

Hi I would like to book an appointment, my number is 617.852.7637. Thanks!

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service