NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Hi

I'm looking for a part-time or full time nanny (min 5 hours) to take care of my 3.5 month son from Mon-Friday

Please let me know if any good references

Thanks

Lakshmi

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi - my current nanny is available till 3 pm. She is young, energetic and super efficient and takes awesome care of my kids. She is Gujrati. If you would like further details email me at anirgudkar@yahoo.com

My nanny is available for a full time position. Highly recommend her - super clean, organized, young and great with kids. Cooks really good indian food too. 
Call me is interested 732-306-5542

Hi Aarti, had mailed u a few days back. Can u share your or your nanny's number?

HI PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER SHE IS VERY GOOD PERSON  CELL PH -551-998-5900.

You can reach sandhya shah at 551 666 7307 tx

You can contact Namita at 929-395-2041. She is available for full time immediately. She is also a very good cook

call 2019369986

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service