NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

***NANNY AVAILABLE Mid May or June 1***

Hello, I am looking for a new home for my extremely caring and hardworking nanny. She has been taking care of my son since he was 3 months old. We have had her for a year and now shes ready to care for another loving child as we are putting our son in daycare.
She is Nepalese and prefers an Indian (hindi) speaking household. She does every household chore you can name. From taking care of your baby to cooking and cleaning. She never lets herself sit ideal and is always on the move finding some work or the other. She has never been late in the last year that she has been with us rain or shine. She is extremely caring for my son and treats him with so much love.
Please email me if you are interested
Start date: Mid May or June 1
Time: Available from 8 AM to 2 PM

Views: 285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Preethi

I am currently in Jersey city and will be moving to Livingston, NJ. We are looking for a live in nanny in Livingston, NJ . Will your nanny be interested? If so, please let me know

My # is 201 912 6360 and email is neelamjumani@gmail.com

Thanks

Hello Preeti,

I am looking for the nanny for my 5 months old baby from mid/ late May. Could you please send me the details. Thank you, Geeta Malhotra

email address: geeta1910@gmail.com

Hi Preeti,
Can you please pm me her name and number? I'm looking for a full time nanny.
thanks!

Hi Preeti, I am looking for help with chores for a few hours every day. I am willing to employ her for the entire 8am - 2pm time frame. If your nanny interested, please email me at neetha.sebastian@gmail.com

Hi Im looking for a part time nanny that can drop off and pick up my daughter from school. I need someone from 6:30-8:30am to drop her off at school across the street and then pick her up at 4:40-7pm. Please let me know if you know someone that is interested. We live in jersey city on warren and essex

Thanks

Hi Preeti

We are looking for a nanny for my 5 month old to start soon. Please share the details. Would it be possible for her to come see us today? My addr is 55 River Dr S, Apt 611.

Regards

Samantha

Hi Preeti - I'm looking for a nanny/house helper for my 2 little kids. I currently have a tibetian nanny who is only with me for next 1 week as she is going to India to bring her family. COuld you please provide me your nanny's no. or have her contact me on 414-779-0204

Thanks
Mridul

Hi Preeti, 

Is your nanny still available. If so, could you please send me her information. Thank you!

Please email me preeti_aqua@hotmail.com
Neera didi - nanny +1 (347) 684-9291
Is your nanny still available? What number can I call you at?
Neera didi - nanny +1 (347) 684-9291

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service