NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Hi All,

I need a fulltime nanny for my 20 month old baby girl. This will be a long term opportunity. Please call/connect on 732-882-2111

Regards,

Swapnil Jain

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I highly recommend Neelaben Patel who is available full time from Nov.18th. She was extremely kind and affectionate to both my kids, 2 years and 8 years old. She always makes sure that the kid is well fed and makes every attempt to feed my toddler who's a picky eater. She is the best nanny I had so far and she is  with us for 1 year. She is always on time, very flexible with chores. She picks up my older kid from school, take my kids to library, drops my older kid to extra curricular classes if needed. She is a great cook and cooks vegetarian food so well. She is more like our family member. We are letting her go because we are planning to start day care for my 2 year old. Please reach out to nanny Neelaben Patel directly at 201-920-6125

Please reach out to me at preethi1406@gmail.com for any other questions you may have.

Thank you dear !..I am in secaucus which is not comfortable for her.. but it was great speaking to her and thank you for reference.

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service