NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Reduced: Selling our 2bed 2bath condo in 700 grove for 599k

Available immediately 2bed 2bath condo in 700 grove building as we already moved out. For sale by owner, listing for 599k. Motivated seller, need to sell ASAP.

Thanks

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sumit,

We are interested in looking at the place. Please let me know when can we come take a look ? Anytime on Weekdays after 7pm and Weekends after 11am is fine.

Thanks,

Suchi

917-520-8307

You can come over tomorrow night after 7pm or this Sat/Sun after 11am. If you are free tonight then you can even come over tonight. I tried calling you to discuss this, please call me back when you get this message.
Hi Sumit,

Can you please share your contact details to me @ abhilashaj80@gmail.com.

Thanks...
Hi Abhilasha, I emailed you my phone number, please call me when you get this message or let me know your number.

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service