Connecting 4300+ families!
- Weelicious: Great section on School lunch ideas, videos and tips
- Baby center’s section by Annabel Karmel has 2 sections on baby food for 6-9 month and 9-12 month olds
- Baby Bullet – This is the website for the baby version of the Magic Bullet. You could use the same recipes using your traditional blender. Buy Baby Bullet on Amazon.com. Its cheaper here than on the main website.
- Youtube – Some great cooks on youtube are cooking up a storm! Search healthy back to school lunches, healthy school lunches etc.
- Spoonful – Mostly for kid over the 5 the recipes on this website are fairly easy.
Indian food for baby/toddler/kid:
- India Baby Foods – Nice website for healthy food recipes for babies upto a year old and some more. This has a nice section on the first 48 days after birth for the mom as well
- Indian Moms – This Indian website has a list of vegetarian options
- Other ideas recommended by NewportMommy members: