Greetings from the #1 RE/MAX Realtor in Short Hills/Livingston/Summit/Chatham/Suburban towns.
Just want to introduce myself.
I am a top realtor (sales over $550 million) for Short Hills, Livingston, Summit, Maplewood, Chatham markets. If you or any of your friends ever decide to move to suburbs as your needs change, my team & I would love to help you find a home which meets your lifestyle needs and for the BEST price possible. You will get sound honest advise and rock-solid expertise in terms of different neighborhoods within the towns, home values, township zoning regulations etc. As the recipient of the highest industry award of excellence, I am proud to distinguish myself with my unmatched service commitment, market knowledge, credentials, experience and track record.
I will be able to advise you on the attributes which matter the most - location, features, construction, architectural details, floor plan, home inspection, contract and mortgage issues. I can help/guide you better if I understand your specific real estate needs and goals. I will be happy to assist you in reviewing schools, commute and other requirements to identify the town which best suit your needs. My clients entrust me with one of their biggest personal financial decisions and I take their home buying needs extremely seriously. Binali Please check out my recent reviews by buyers like you on Zillow (http://www.zillow.com/profile/Binali-Patel/Reviews?my=y)
* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.
Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to email@example.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
* Don't give out private information.