NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Priti Zaveri's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello mommies, I'm still looking for this .... Regards."

Priti Zaveri replied Oct 16, 2015 to wanted-winter jacket-size 7 (or size S) girl

1 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by Priti Zaveri

" Hello Emily, I'd be interested to claim the bag, if it has not yet been claimed. I…"

Priti Zaveri replied Aug 28, 2015 to Free: bag of baby boy clothes 3-9 months, includes winter coats like new

1 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Priti Zaveri

"Hello Garima, I'd be interested in the crib mobile, if its not yet been claimed. Pl…"

Priti Zaveri replied Aug 28, 2015 to Giving Away Baby Items

3 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Priti Zaveri

"Hi Bhuvana, I am interested in the above mentioned bundle me . Please share the poi…"

Priti Zaveri replied Apr 20, 2015 to Very gently used JJ Cole bundle me infant in cocoa color

4 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Bharati Shiv

"Dear Ruchika, for info on public schools, pl log onto the jersey city board of educ…"

Priti Zaveri replied Dec 24, 2014 to Help regarding Pre-kindergarten

9 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Ruchika Singh

"hi uma, i would like to have details and pics of the following items - ikea futon b…"

Priti Zaveri replied Oct 11, 2014 to Moving out sale

7 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by uma budhrani

"Hi , I am sorry to inform you that the couple have found something more suitable for…"

Priti Zaveri replied Aug 6, 2014 to Microwave , Crib , Mattress , etc Moving Out Sale - $10 (Newport)

4 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Priti Zaveri

"Hi, I have passed on the information to them and am waiting for their response about…"

Priti Zaveri replied Aug 6, 2014 to Microwave , Crib , Mattress , etc Moving Out Sale - $10 (Newport)

4 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Priti Zaveri

"hi, a friend of mine is interested in the crib ..may i get to know the point of pick…"

Priti Zaveri replied Aug 5, 2014 to Microwave , Crib , Mattress , etc Moving Out Sale - $10 (Newport)

4 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Priti Zaveri

"Hi Rashmi , could you let me know some details like the dimensions of the standing…"

Priti Zaveri replied Jul 22, 2014 to Furnitre and more!

12 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Rashmi Ramagiri

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service