NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

S Jain's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Called you right now, could not leave a message. Your mailbox is full. Let me know w…"

S Jain replied Jun 26, 2015 to Full-time or part-time nanny/help available to start immediately

10 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Kanika Ghai

"Will call you tomorrow morning"

S Jain replied Jun 25, 2015 to Full-time or part-time nanny/help available to start immediately

10 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Kanika Ghai

"Yes starting noon, she is!"

S Jain replied Jun 25, 2015 to Full-time or part-time nanny/help available to start immediately

10 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Kanika Ghai

"hi i called you on 3153962528, unable to reach you. You can reach me at 3154910454"

S Jain replied Jun 23, 2015 to Full-time or part-time nanny/help available to start immediately

10 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Kanika Ghai

"My nanny is available to work full time as early as next week. She is awesome, great…"

S Jain replied Jun 16, 2015 to Looking for a nanny

6 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Pri

"She can do full time too, FYI."

S Jain replied Jun 16, 2015 to Looking for part time/full time nanny for the summer

15 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Parul Patel

"My nanny is available part time too. She is very energetic and great with my kid. Le…"

S Jain replied Jun 16, 2015 to Looking for part time/full time nanny for the summer

15 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Parul Patel

"Do you want a fulltime nanny or part-time?"

S Jain replied Jun 16, 2015 to Looking for a nanny

6 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Pri

"Hi Soniya. My nanny is in her late 20s and she is lovely.She is looking for a part-t…"

S Jain replied May 18, 2015 to Looking for part time Nanny starting Monday!

2 May 18, 2015
Reply by S Jain

"yes here is her number: 2018956230. "

S Jain replied May 13, 2015 to Looking for a Cook

3 May 14, 2015
Reply by Parul Patel

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service