NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

anamika das's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there! We see Leslie there. She is a nurse practitioner. Have heard good reviews…"

anamika das replied Aug 31, 2015 to New and need feedback

3 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by anamika das

"Hi there! Welcome to the community. My daughter is almost 3 now and we have been goi…"

anamika das replied Aug 27, 2015 to New and need feedback

3 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by anamika das

"Sonika,  What is the rent like?"

anamika das replied Jul 8, 2015 to 2 bed and 2 Bath Apt for Rent

1 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by anamika das

"HI! My daughter's ex-nanny is available for cooking jobs on weekend. You can reach h…"

anamika das replied Jun 17, 2015 to Looking for a cook for weekends

4 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by A G

"Hi, My daughter's ex-nanny is available right away. You can reach me at d.anamika@gm…"

anamika das replied Jun 17, 2015 to Looking for part time/full time nanny for the summer

15 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Parul Patel

"Hello Dipty, My daughter's ex-nanny is available right away. You can reach me at d.a…"

anamika das replied Jun 17, 2015 to Looking out for nanny

1 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by anamika das

"Hi Aditi, Where do you live? One of my friends might be interested in the sofa bed,…"

anamika das replied May 19, 2015 to Furniture and appliances for sale

7 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Ps0201

"Hi There! She has taken care of my daughter in the past. And I would definitely reco…"

anamika das replied May 18, 2015 to Full time Nanny available from May 20

1 May 18, 2015
Reply by anamika das

"Hi Deepa! :) been there. I had my daughter in October 2012 and had roped in Rebecca…"

anamika das replied Apr 28, 2015 to Need Recommendations for a doula (postpartum support)

7 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by gulab patel

"Thanks Amanda!"

anamika das replied Apr 27, 2015 to Pre K options for October born kids in Jersey City

6 May 1, 2015
Reply by AMANDA LOUIES

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service