NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

nidhi arora's Discussions (8)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

Move Out Sale - Everything can be delivered (Lots of $10 and under deals)

Hi, Looking to sell everything this weekend, so ping me at 201-253-7114  if you need anything from list and I can send the picture. Everyt…

Started by nidhi arora in Buy or Sell

0 Apr 12, 2018

Furniture for Sale in Jersey city

Hi, We are moving into a smaller house and hence selling some furniture and other household items. Link for the items is below:  newyork.…

0 Mar 24, 2018

Apartment for rent

1 BR/1BA south facing unit for rent starting November 1 for $2550 (negotiable)Description- Spacious and bright 1 bedroom 1 bath unit in a l…

Started by nidhi arora in General Chit Chat

0 Sep 24, 2016

Furniture for Sale

We are selling: 1. A 2.5 years old couch- absolutely prim and shiny condition - (3 Seats + 2 Seats) (Laura Ashley - original price $1800) -…

0 Sep 24, 2016

Move Out Sale (All items must go by September 24th, 2016

Posting on behalf of a friend Move Out sale - Household items Move out sale by owner for the following items:1. TV - LG 55" 1080p LED HDTV…

0 Sep 10, 2016

Full Time Nanny available

Hi, A full time Nanny is available immediately to start with. She speaks Hindi, Gujarati and English. I am expecting and she helps me with…

Started by nidhi arora in Looking for a babysitter/nanny

0 Aug 24, 2016

karva chauth

Hi all, I wanted to check if there is a pooja that is done together in newport for karva chauth.  Also if there are any recommendations f…

1 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Ginni Soni

Voluntary work close to newport

Hi, I have recently moved to newport and I wanted to know if anyone has some idea about some voluntary work that i can do..

0 Dec 30, 2013

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service