NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Alpa Rajai's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Randi - I am looking for a nanny for my daughter. Please share your nanny's conta…"

Alpa Rajai replied Jan 26, 2018 to Wonderful Nanny Available March 1st

2 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Alpa Rajai

"Hi Deepa - please send your nanny's details for me. I am looking for someone startin…"

Alpa Rajai replied Jan 26, 2018 to Excellent Nanny available to start from Feb

5 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by deepa

"Hi Rashmi, you can try calling Rameela. She works full time for me but is looking fo…"

Alpa Rajai replied Oct 19, 2015 to Cook/Nanny M-F for 3 hours 2.30pm- 5.30pm

3 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Aarti

"To clarify, I meant the same numbers as posted above - not the same number for both…"

Alpa Rajai replied Oct 8, 2015 to Looking for a Mom/parent

22 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Sumedha Oberoi

"Jagruti did my prenatal massage (not for my baby but she has experience with that to…"

Alpa Rajai replied Oct 7, 2015 to Need a body massage lady for newborn baby and Mom

4 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Rashi Mittal

"Hi Prerna - did you end up hiring Neela ben? I recently have had a bad experience wi…"

Alpa Rajai replied Oct 7, 2015 to Looking for full time nanny from march

5 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Alpa Rajai

"I have the same number for Hiraben and for Kokila. I decided not to hire her even th…"

Alpa Rajai replied Oct 7, 2015 to Looking for a Mom/parent

22 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Sumedha Oberoi

"Jagruti 732-372-1730"

Alpa Rajai replied Oct 6, 2015 to Looking for deep tissue massage therapist to come home

2 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Poonam Goyal

"She gave me a reference of Kokila - who she calls Koko. She worked with Kokila for 2…"

Alpa Rajai replied Oct 5, 2015 to Looking for a Mom/parent

22 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Sumedha Oberoi

"Hi Simple - can you please tell me a bit more about this person? I lady by the name…"

Alpa Rajai replied Oct 5, 2015 to Looking for a Mom/parent

22 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Sumedha Oberoi

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service