NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Poonam Goyal's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"You my nanny is available and she is wonderful Call me at 732 306 5542"

Poonam Goyal replied Sep 23, 2015 to Half day Nanny needed (M-F) 12PM TO 5PM

11 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Nisha Khandelwal

"great, could you give me a call when you have some time to discuss or get me in touc…"

Poonam Goyal replied Jun 25, 2015 to Full-time or part-time nanny/help available to start immediately

10 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Kanika Ghai

"Hi- looking for a part time nanny from 130-630. If you are available, pls email me w…"

Poonam Goyal replied Jun 25, 2015 to Looking for part time/full time nanny for the summer

15 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Parul Patel

"Is your nanny still available for the afternoons?"

Poonam Goyal replied Jun 25, 2015 to Full-time or part-time nanny/help available to start immediately

10 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Kanika Ghai

"If available pls call Mariam 718-790-0129. "

Poonam Goyal replied Apr 24, 2015 to Reduced: Available for rent 2bed2bath in 700Grove $3250 per month

1 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Poonam Goyal

"I enrolled mine in World Of Abc and I am very happy with it."

Poonam Goyal replied Dec 18, 2014 to Growing Tree Day Care on 5th Street- Feedback

4 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Poonam Goyal

"I did not enroll my son there. It recently had a case in which it gave kids chlorine…"

Poonam Goyal replied Dec 18, 2014 to Growing Tree Day Care on 5th Street- Feedback

4 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Poonam Goyal

"Hi What three days is she available. I need someone from 2-7pm three days a week in…"

Poonam Goyal replied Jul 22, 2014 to Part-time nanny for 3 days/week

5 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Ashima Ghei

"If your nanny is still available, please let me know. I am looking fo someone for Au…"

Poonam Goyal replied Jul 17, 2014 to My Nanny is Great! Looking for part-time

3 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Muneera D

"I totally agree, I am urgently in need of a nanny, I use to pay my nanny 400 per wee…"

Poonam Goyal replied Mar 3, 2014 to Nanny charges in Newport are skyrocketing

13 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Happy MomP

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service