NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Geetha Pawar's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"bumping it up! "

Geetha Pawar replied Oct 28, 2016 to Selling Graco Blossom 4-in-1 high chair (good condition)

2 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Geetha Pawar

"Please try MyGym @ Hamilton park. They have classes for all age groups. Here is a li…"

Geetha Pawar replied Sep 20, 2016 to Looking for music activity class for 8 month old baby

5 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Pritha Lahiri

"This is still available if anyone is interested. Thanks, Geetha"

Geetha Pawar replied Sep 15, 2016 to Selling Graco Blossom 4-in-1 high chair (good condition)

2 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Geetha Pawar

"Hi Meenakshi, I'm looking for a nanny share too. I recently interviewed a Nepali nan…"

Geetha Pawar replied Sep 12, 2016 to Urgently need a part time nanny

2 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Yashika khatwani 'RIMPY'

"I'm not sure about using this service for bulk stuff but I've sent small packages wi…"

Geetha Pawar replied Aug 11, 2016 to In search of an affordable and reliable courier service

1 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Geetha Pawar

"Hi Deepa, We are looking to a nanny from 4-7pm. I could possibly push that to 4:30pm…"

Geetha Pawar replied Aug 9, 2016 to Part time nanny available - looking for nanny sharing

3 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Aditi Gupta

"Hi All, I have reached out to a Tibetan Nanny that comes from Brooklyn and is recomm…"

Geetha Pawar replied Aug 9, 2016 to Looking for a Part-time Nanny (4-7pm) for my 3.5 year old son

1 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Geetha Pawar

"Hi Kanika, Newport and the neighborhood has several activities to keep your toddler…"

Geetha Pawar replied Aug 1, 2016 to Weekend Activities for a 3yo

1 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Geetha Pawar

"Hi Meenakshi, Could you please contact me when you get a chance? I'm looking to lear…"

Geetha Pawar replied Aug 1, 2016 to Excellent Part time Nanny available from next week

1 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Geetha Pawar

"$50 or best offer. Our son loved playing with it even after he outgrew it. Feel free…"

Geetha Pawar replied Aug 2, 2015 to Friendly toys Little Playzone

2 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Geetha Pawar

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service