NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

Anusha Sunil's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Disha, I can help you, ping or call me @201-595-9102."

Anusha Sunil replied Jan 4, 2018 to Good Nanny availabe immediately

3 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by Anusha Sunil

"Hey Trupti, Let me know If you need help. Hope you remember me. call me @ 201-595-91…"

Anusha Sunil replied Sep 11, 2017 to Looking for a part time nanny

5 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Trupti Vaish

"I can help you with babysitting ur daughter at my house. I am a stay at home mom. pi…"

Anusha Sunil replied May 13, 2017 to Looking for a full time babysitter

3 May 23, 2017
Reply by Megha Gandhre

"hi Neha, I am a stay at home mom dojng part time babysitting at my house, staying in…"

Anusha Sunil replied Feb 10, 2017 to Babysitter needed

2 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Shilpa Patel

"Hi, I am Anusha just spoke to you regarding the dining table. As discussed i will co…"

Anusha Sunil replied Jul 23, 2016 to Move out sale: Office table, TV table, Bed, iron table and more

8 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Vinaya Akshay

"Please proceed if there are any other takers for the item. Thanks for ur response."

Anusha Sunil replied Jun 30, 2016 to 40$ for Steel Shelving Rack with Wheels, 18 x 36 x 72" market price 90$

3 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Anusha Sunil

"Liberty State Park."

Anusha Sunil replied Jun 29, 2016 to 4th of July fireworks

1 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Anusha Sunil

"when can I view it? is it available for 30$.let me know."

Anusha Sunil replied Jun 29, 2016 to 40$ for Steel Shelving Rack with Wheels, 18 x 36 x 72" market price 90$

3 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Anusha Sunil

"I don't see the pic of folding table"

Anusha Sunil replied May 5, 2016 to Moving Sale sofabed,ottoman,chest of drawers,dinning table,FUTON mattress

13 May 11, 2016
Reply by sravanthi vodithala

"interested in folding table. can u send a pic.thanks"

Anusha Sunil replied May 3, 2016 to Moving Sale sofabed,ottoman,chest of drawers,dinning table,FUTON mattress

13 May 11, 2016
Reply by sravanthi vodithala

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service