NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

monika khanna's Discussions (9)

Discussions Started (9) Replies Latest Activity

Nanny/Babysitter available to start immediately

My previous nanny is available to start asap. She worked for us a few years ago and ever since has been  like a family member for all these…

Started by monika khanna in Looking for a babysitter/nanny

0 Feb 15, 2021

Looking for a Live in nanny / housekeeper/ cook

I'm looking for a live in Indian nanny / housekeeper who is an proficient in vegetarian cooking and household chores for 7 days a week. My…

0 Oct 29, 2020

Live in Nanny /helper needed in ShortHills / Millburn area

Hi everyone - I need a housekeeper / live in nanny in ShortHills starting July. My kids are older - 12 years and 6 years and will need the…

0 May 6, 2018

Needed asap Housekeeper / Nanny 7:30am to 6pm

Hi - I am urgently looking for a full time housekeeper / nanny from 7:30 am to 6 pm. In addition to cooking and housekeeping, I will need…

1 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Mary Marti

School pick up / drop off bus/ van service.

Hi - I have two kids 9 and3.5, who will now both be going to OLC starting September. I am looking for a bus/ van service to help with scho…

Started by monika khanna in General Chit Chat

1 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by NewportMommy

Nanny pay when employer away for 3-4 weeks

Hi all -   What is the norm on paying the nanny while the employer is out of country for 3-4 weeks? Looking forward to hearing thoughts and…

Started by monika khanna in General Chit Chat

0 Nov 8, 2014

Urgently looking for a full time nanny

hi - I am urgently looking for a full time nanny for my 2.5 year old as early as this week. I need her to help with dropping and picking u…

4 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Parinjini Gosai

Need a full time nanny

Hi - I am looking for a full time nanny for my 2 year old who can work from 7:30 am to 6 pm. She should have previous work experience, esp…

0 Apr 20, 2014

In urgent need of nanny for 20 month old

Hi everyone- Looking to getsome help from this forum. I am urgently looking for a reliable, trustworthy nanny to start immediately. My son…

0 Sep 27, 2013

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service