NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'babysitter' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Part-time Nanny M-F from 3 pm to 6:30 pm in Newport

Please email me with any recommendations - anirgudkar@yahoo.com Thanks, Aarti

Started by Aarti

4 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Sasi Deepti

Part time Nanny/Cook (3 days/week)

Hi all, I am seeking a part time nanny for our 5 month old son starting April 15, 2016. We are looking for someone trustworthy and reliabl…

Started by PMK

1 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Ami Doshi

Full Time nanny available

Hi All, Nanny Sheila is available for a Full Time nanny/babysitter job.She can also help with cooking and cleaning. You can reach her dire…

Started by Aparna Jinesh

0 Feb 8, 2016

Nanny / cooking help available

Hi Mommys, My cooking aunty is looking for additional work in the mornings. She has experience being a nanny (although she only helps me w…

Started by New Mom 2013

3 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Preeti mallick

My awesome nanny looking for a new home starting September

We are relocating to a new town & can't bring my nanny with us. She'd been taking care of my 2 boys (6, 4) from last 3yrs. She is a won…

Started by Tania Bhullar

0 Aug 17, 2015

Looking for live-In nanny in westchester

Hi Mommy, I recently moved out of jersey area to westchester. And looking for live in nanny to start I. August 2015. Please contact me wit…

Started by Anita Shah

1 Jul 16, 2015

Live in or Live out Nepali nanny in her late 50's available

Hi mommies, I know a wonderful Nepali nanny in her late 50's who is looking for a live in or live out nanny position. She stays in Queens a…

Started by Payal Shetty

4 May 26, 2015
Reply by Payal Shetty

Indian Nanny Available

Simran is a young, vibrant babysitter who is seeking work in NY metro area incl. JC. She can also help in household chores & cooking. …

Started by Tania Bhullar

0 Apr 7, 2015

Nanny/Cook reference - Savita Ben at 201.240.0653

Hi mommies, I will like to provide a reference for Savita Ben who took care of my baby for a short time. She is a good cook and is good wi…

Started by Payal Shetty

0 Feb 11, 2015

Nanny/Babysitter Available in JC area

Amandeep is looking for a babysitter/nanny job in JC downtown area. She lives in queens & is from Harayana back from India. She is youn…

Started by Tania Bhullar

0 Dec 9, 2014

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service