NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

NewportMommy's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"I typically always have paid when I had a live out nanny.. the reasoning being that…"

NewportMommy replied Feb 12, 2017 to Snow day pay

1 Feb 12, 2017
Reply by NewportMommy

"Will they allow telecommuting from here?"

NewportMommy replied Dec 19, 2016 to Java Jobs

1 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by NewportMommy

"Did you get the email on the demo classes with Music Together..think there is a free…"

NewportMommy replied Sep 16, 2016 to Looking for music activity class for 8 month old baby

5 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Pritha Lahiri

"Hi Mayuri, There are a couple listed on the sidebar of the homepage - can you pleas…"

NewportMommy replied Jul 8, 2016 to Looking for movers

2 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Jasmine Malik Chhatwal

"Have you tried Oakwood apartments - they have furnished suites in the buildings in N…"

NewportMommy replied Jun 4, 2016 to Looking for renting options

2 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Minal Vakharia

"My nanny starts her day  at 7 am and ends at 6pm. However, she is very nice about be…"

NewportMommy replied Apr 22, 2016 to Live In Nanny timings

1 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by NewportMommy

"Bus Us - Steve Hinchey - (201) 433-3569 Omar Musa - (201)686 7497 Pierre - (201)-…"

NewportMommy replied Jan 26, 2016 to School kids drop off pick up

1 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by NewportMommy

"You should also look at the nanny lists - http://newportmommy.com/page/nanny-babysit…"

NewportMommy replied Jan 19, 2016 to Looking for an experienced live-in nanny in Westfield NJ

4 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Kshipra Thareja

"Try calling Dechen Wangmo  :929 424 2532. She is from Bhutan, 25 yrs old and has exp…"

NewportMommy replied Jan 19, 2016 to Looking for an experienced live-in nanny in Westfield NJ

4 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Kshipra Thareja

"Rinku - my Tibetan nanny's daughter - a Nursing student is available and looking for…"

NewportMommy replied Sep 16, 2015 to After school nanny

7 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by Aarti

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service