NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 7 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'babysitter' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trustworthy, caring Nanny Available

My previous nanny is available as both of my kids will be in preschool. I no longer need a fulltime nanny. She was with us more than one ye…

Started by IPSITA PANDA

0 Jan 5

Looking for Part Time Nanny 5 hours daily (to start immediately)

Part time Nanny required for 5 hours (1:30 - 6:30 pm, Monday to Friday) to help with cooking, household chores, picking up 5 year old from…

Started by Swapnil Singh Kapoor

0 Dec 29, 2017

Fulltime Nanny available from Nov 6th

Hi All, My nanny Kalpana Patel is available for fulltime work from Nov 6th. She is very kind and caring and excellent with babies as well…

Started by Suchi Gala

0 Oct 20, 2017

My Nanny looking for Job in December/ Jan

Hello everyone My nanny is looking for work in December and January. We are out of town from December 15th to January 6th. If anyone needs…

Started by Kuleen Singh

0 Nov 2, 2016

Looking for a babysitter

Hi, I am looking for an experienced babysitter for my 2 month old son, above 30 years old, English speaking and with references. There is…

Started by Rajeshwari Chakravarty

0 Sep 13, 2016

Part time Nanny/Cook needed M-T 4 hours (11-3pm) in Newport

Hi, I need a part time nanny/cook to help with household work, cooking and babysitting my 3 year old after school for 4 hours. The timings…

Started by Swapnil Singh Kapoor

1 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Yashika khatwani 'RIMPY'

Need Part-time Nanny M-F from 3 pm to 6:30 pm in Newport

Please email me with any recommendations - anirgudkar@yahoo.com Thanks, Aarti

Started by Aarti

4 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Sasi Deepti

Part time Nanny/Cook (3 days/week)

Hi all, I am seeking a part time nanny for our 5 month old son starting April 15, 2016. We are looking for someone trustworthy and reliabl…

Started by PMK

1 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Ami Doshi

Full Time nanny available

Hi All, Nanny Sheila is available for a Full Time nanny/babysitter job.She can also help with cooking and cleaning. You can reach her dire…

Started by Aparna Jinesh

0 Feb 8, 2016

Nanny / cooking help available

Hi Mommys, My cooking aunty is looking for additional work in the mornings. She has experience being a nanny (although she only helps me w…

Started by New Mom 2013

3 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Preeti mallick

RSS

Jobs in the Neighborhood

Staying Safe - Advice from the Jersey City Police Department

DOWNLOAD Kid's Guide to How the Internet Works.

Kids Internet Guide

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2018   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service