NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'nanny' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

full time/part time nanny/housekeepr available immediatley

Hi My friend's previous nanny is looking for a full-time/part-time job in the Newport area. She speaks English, Hindi, Nepali. She is ava…

Started by Mike Steff

0 Jun 12, 2019

Our Nanny is available from Feb 1st week - fulltime

Our current nanny, Hemalatha Aunty, is available from first week of February. She is looking for fulltime opportunity. We have to let her g…

Started by Tanvi Pal

0 Jan 14, 2019

looking for a Nepali nanny asap , please help

hello  I am looking for a Nepali nanny asap  live in as preferred choice  , live out  is also acceptable  M-F 8 TO 6.30 PM  WEEKENDS 8-3…

Started by n k

1 Sep 9, 2018
Reply by Madhuri

Looking for nanny/helper from mid-April

I am looking for part-time nanny(preferably Indian) who can help with household chores, starting mid-April from 10am-4pm on weekdays. Bab…

Started by sss_harrison

0 Mar 9, 2018

Looking for Part Time Nanny 5 hours daily (to start immediately)

Part time Nanny required for 5 hours (1:30 - 6:30 pm, Monday to Friday) to help with cooking, household chores, picking up 5 year old from…

Started by Swapnil Singh Kapoor

1 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Hemap patil

Wonderful Nanny Available March 1st

Hi everyone! My fantastic nanny, Radica has been taking care of my son and my neighbor's son for the last two years will be available full…

Started by Randi French Coppa

2 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Alpa Rajai

Trustworthy, caring Nanny Available

My previous nanny is available as both of my kids will be in preschool. I no longer need a fulltime nanny. She was with us more than one ye…

Started by IPSITA PANDA

0 Jan 5, 2018

Amazing Full-Time Nanny Available Starting Dec 4th

Our nanny who's worked for us for 5 years is available for a full-time position starting Dec 4th. Gita is hard working, diligent, punctual,…

Started by Padmapriya Ayyagari

0 Nov 18, 2017

Fulltime Nanny available from Nov 6th

Hi All, My nanny Kalpana Patel is available for fulltime work from Nov 6th. She is very kind and caring and excellent with babies as well…

Started by Suchi Gala

0 Oct 20, 2017

Looking for an after hours nanny/sitter

Hi, I am looking for a nanny/sitter for a couple of hours in the evening (6 to 8 or 6:30 to 8) from Monday to Thursday. If any of you know…

Started by Sdpm2010

0 Sep 21, 2017

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service