NewportMommy has been serving Jersey City and its neighborhoods for the last 9 years

Love us? Like us on Facebook and Spread the word.

(Nannies and babysitters are requested to not join the group.)

All Discussions Tagged 'time' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wonderful Full Time Nanny and Housekeeper Available from August 1st

Usha Bist (917-297-5507) is a wonderful nanny who watched both my kids and has been with us from 2014 (with a short break when my daughter…

Started by Manasvi Thawani

0 Jun 23, 2016

Part time Nanny/Cook needed M-T 4 hours (11-3pm) in Newport

Hi, I need a part time nanny/cook to help with household work, cooking and babysitting my 3 year old after school for 4 hours. The timings…

Started by Swapnil Singh Kapoor

1 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Yashika khatwani 'RIMPY'

Part time Nanny/Cook (3 days/week)

Hi all, I am seeking a part time nanny for our 5 month old son starting April 15, 2016. We are looking for someone trustworthy and reliabl…

Started by PMK

1 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Ami Doshi

Looking for full time nanny for infant. Upper east side, Manhattan

My husband and I are looking for a full time nanny (8h a day and 5 d a week) to start work from December 1st 2015. We require the nanny to…

Started by New mom

6 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by richa yadav

Nanny available for Tuesdays and weekends.

Hi, My nanny is available full day on Tuesdays and weekends for baby sitting and house keeping. She is efficient , reliable and punctual.P…

Started by PRIYANKA GHOSH

0 Jul 31, 2015

Part Time Nanny/Nanny Sharing in the Laguna Bldg

Hi, I am looking for a part time nanny to take care of our daughter 2-3 days in the evenings. It is preferable that the nanny cooks as wel…

Started by Imon Chatterjee

0 Jul 27, 2015

Looking for a full time nanny

Hi, I am looking for a full time nanny for my 8 month old daughter. Please let me know if you know anyone good and reliable. Thanks Radhika

Started by Happy MomP

7 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Happy MomP

Full Time Nanny Needed

Hi I am needing a full time nanny needed for 2 wonderful childrens 1.5 and 4 years old. 

Started by Bhavana Desai

5 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Krusha Patel

Excellent gujrati nanny available for work

Hi All,   My son’s nanny for last two years, Shobhna Aunty, is available to work full time/part time nanny or cooking help. My son has star…

Started by Newport mom

0 Aug 20, 2014

Full Time Nanny needed

I am looking for a full time nanny who will look after my 1 month old daughter.   I am flexible with time but the latest she would need to…

Started by Flora Kim

1 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Hema Patel

RSS

Movers and Packers

Schools rating links

Discussion guidelines

* Respecting Opinions. Please voice your thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner and respond to others with respect.
* Be aware of tone. Please don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Using ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
* Dousing Flames. Harassing, abusive, and hurtful attacks will not be tolerated.

Other Administrative Items:
* Search the archives before posting a question you suspect someone might have posted before.
* Commercial posts carry a nominal fee ( write to admin@newportmommy.com for details)
* Use private email for individual communication.
*  Don't give out private information.

No messages from nannies/babysitters .

© 2024   Created by NewportMommy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service